Question by nerd: What are some easy recipes for halloween?
I’m only 13, i want to make something fast and easy for my school halloween party. Do you have any ideas? At least something that can be done in less than an hour Thank you. 10 pts for my favorite recipe
Answer by scentsnflavors
ROCKY ROAD HALLOWEEN SQUARES
1 (12 oz.) pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
2 tablespoons butter
2 cups dry roasted peanuts
1 10 1/2 oz. pkg. white miniature marshmallows
Assorted soft Halloween candy pieces such as candy corn or M&M’S®
In top of double boiler melt chocolate with milk and butter, remove from heat. In a large bowl, combine nuts and marshmallows. Fold in chocolate and press into a waxed paper lined 13×9 inch pan. Top with candy pieces.
Chill until firm and cut into squares.
Store at room temperature.
Add your own answer in the comments!
Incoming search terms:
You might also like:
- What are some fun halloween recipes for a party?
- How to Make Halloween Cupcakes – Easy and Fun Halloween Cupcake Decorating Ideas
- Halloween Treats – Scarily Scrumptious : Caramel Apples for Halloween
- Dry Ice Recipes – Cool Halloween Science
- Food Network Magazine October 2010 Halloween Fun! Black & Orange Snacks, Pumpkin Treats, 500 Panini Recipes