Question by peyton452: What’s the recipe for pumpkin muffins from Panera Bread?
I love Panera Bread’s pumpkin muffins, but have to drive 15 minutes to get them. Does anyone know their recipe? It’d be a lot more convenient if I could just make them at home.
Answer by Twevle R
I made it easy to do…………tastes real close ( ssshhhhh I am a Pastry Chef)
1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
1 (18 ounce) box cake mix (yellow, white, spice)
1 Mix both together until smooth.
2 Spoon into muffin tin (either lightly sprayed or with muffin cups).
3 Bake as directed on cake box.
4 Makes 24 muffins.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Incoming search terms:
- panera pumpkin muffin recipe
- panera bread pumpkin muffin recipe
- panera bread pumpkin muffins
- pumpkin muffin recipe panera
- panera bread pumpkin muffins recipe
- recipe for panera pumpkin muffins
- pumpkin muffies from panera
- pumpkin muffins panera
- pumpkin muffins panera recipe
You might also like: