Question by CURRIEND: Leftover pumpkin pie filling – what can I make with it?
I have at least one cup of extra pumpkin pie filling. Does anyone has a recipe for something besides pie that I could use this filling for? Thanks.
I’m thinking more like a muffin or bread perhaps.
Answer by SundaeOnAMonday!
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Incoming search terms:
You might also like:
- Looking for a great pumpkin roll recipe w/cream cheese filling?
- Does anyone have a recipe for pumpkin filling cupcakes?
- Q&A: What is a good recipe for home-made pumpkin pie filling?
- Q&A: do you have a recipe for pumpkin pie filling and cream cheese?
- I have a pumpkin cheesecake recipe that calls for pumpkin spices can I substitute pumpkin pie filling?