Question by : Does anyone have interesting recipes that are traditional to Kenya?
I am researching African foods and wish to try some recipes and spice combinations that are common in Kenya. I have a friend who is missing home.
Answer by Abby
No, but if you are into African food, try some Ghanaian recipes!!!
What do you think? Answer below!
You might also like:
- 65 Tried and True Traditional Amish Recipes Reviews
- Any recipe for pumpkin- creme fraiche tart & spiced beet root salad. Any interesting ideas for presentation?
- Do you have a recipe for traditional pumpkin pie?
- Traditional Jamaican Rum Punch – Two Fat Ladies: Caribbean Christmas
- How To Make A Traditional Kobocha Pumpkin Hot Pot with Martha Stewart and Tadashi Ono of Matsuri