Question by Jess: If a recipe calls for butter, with no specifics, in baking or cooking- what kind of butter should be used?
sweet cream butter- salted?
sweet cream butter- unsalted?
what are you supposed to use?
I want to make a pumpkin pie…. but all the recipe says is “butter”
Answer by Melisa
for this particular pie I’d go for the sweet cream unsalted
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Incoming search terms:
- tort bisirme oyunlari
- coreyin icini bisirme oyunlari
- evde hasand tort bisirme
- recipe calls for butter what kind do I use
- what kind of butter should be used for baking?
- what kind of butter should be used in baking
- when a receipe calls for what butter what kind should i use
You might also like:
- I am cooking french onion soup and the recipe calls for beer. Would pumpkin beer ruin this recipie?
- What is a good recipe for baking pumpkin seeds?
- Do you have an Pumpkin Butter recipe ?
- Q&A: If a recipe for pumpkin bread calls for 4 eggs and 1/2 cup oil, how much applesauce should I use to substitute
- How To: Cooking Pumpkin Cupcakes