Question by ♥Jelly Belly♥: Do I thaw my frozen pie crust for this Pumpkin Pie Recipe?
Thats the recipe im using, but before I pour in the pumpkin mix into the crust/shell, do I thaw out the crust/shell? [Please read the directions very carefully]
And why/why not? Thanks, remeber 10 points!
Answer by bella
I always pre baked mine 350 for 8 to 10 minutes. It should say on the package. ( don’t forget to prick bottom and sides with a fork )
What do you think? Answer below!
Incoming search terms:
- frozen pie crust for pumpkin pie
- Pumpkin pie with frozen crust
- how to bake pumpkin pie in frozen pie crust
- how to defrost frozen pie crusts
- how to use frozen crust for pumpkin pie
- pumpkin pie prebake frozen crust
- pumpkin pie recipe frozen piecrust
- recipe-pumpkin pie with frozen crust
- should i thaw my frozen pie crust before putting in the pumpkin
- how do you thaw a pumpkin pie
You might also like: