Do I really need to buy pumpkin spice for a recipe?
Question by lennienahra: Do I really need to buy pumpkin spice for a recipe?
This new recipe calls for pumpkin spice and I wonder if combining nutmeg, cinnamon and ginger is the same.
Answer by Kat H
Use any combo of spices you like. As long as there’s cinnamon and nutmeg in there, it will taste good.
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming search terms:
You might also like:
- I need a good recipe for pumpkin spice cappuccino?
- Q&A: Looking for a pumpkin pie recipe with pumpkin pie spice. Ideas?
- Kashi TLC Crunchy Granola Bar, Pumpkin Spice Flax, 6-2 Bars Pouches, 1.4-Ounces (Pack of 12)
- Q&A: What is a pumpkin bread recipe that uses mainly pumkin and spice cake mix?
- Q&A: Do you have the recipe for a pumpkin spice bundt cake made in the microwave?