Question by dmiconstruction: Can you substitute non dairy coffee creamer for evaporated milk in pumpkin pie?
Unfortunately my family does not eat anything that has to do with dairy products after we eat meat due to religious reasons, therefore I have to make pumpkin pie without the evaporated milk, does anyone know if substituting anything non dairy (preferably coffee creamer because that is what I have on hand) is ok? Thanks
Answer by Mr. Curious Rides Again
Soy Milk: Google soy milk pumpkin pie recipes, and you’ll find many recipes for such.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Incoming search terms:
You might also like:
- Substitute for evaporated milk in pumpkin pie recipe?
- Q&A: What can I substitute for evaporated milk in a Mac & Cheese recipe? Or pumpkin pies?
- can i replace the evaporated milk in a pumpkin pie recipe with condensed milk?
- What happens if you put condensed milk into a pumpkin pie recipe instead of evaporated milk?
- Can I substitue condensed milk for evaporated milk in a pumpkin pie recipe?